Saturday, July 3, 2010

Howdy!

We know, we've been quiet lately.
TSB got some great shots of the Queen but you're going to have to wait to see them! Muwahahahaha!
Speaking of TSB, if ya'll wanna see TSB angry go over to her blog. Well, angry and proud. *ducks head*
She gave all of us brushings today, and can you believe it, King Curzon liked it! I'm surprised! I, of course, the Good Kitty I am, loved it, purred for her, and even didn't take a swipe at the (faux) furminator until she decided my belleh needed a brushing too. But she's used to that. She got lots of furs off of us boys, even Curzon (TSB: Curry's the reason everyone got brushings, he is in full shed suddenly). Jadzia doesn't shed too much but when she does, watch out. We're still waiting on her to do her fur dump MOL.
Jadzia is back to full itchies. TSB thinks it's either flea dust residue that the flea medicine held at bay or some other pest that the flea medicine kept at bay. Either way, soon TSB will be getting more flea medicine for sure. She's still crappin' outside da box too, and TSB doesn't know quite why. She got some different litter, and we're waiting to see if that fixes the problem. Such a fussy old ladycat MOL.
TSB promised me a treat last week and she hasn't given it to me yet. Something about me not being where she wants me to be to get a treat. She says it's not that I'm high, just not as low as she wants either. I don't know how much more these hoomins can ask for. I ASK for my shots, sheesh! I can't control what my innerds do!
TSB is on CoonOverload lately. Since she got backlogged on all the blogs last week, she got overloaded on all the adorable Coon Kitties. She said something about maybe starting a club for all the bootiful and handsome Coons but she's not that talented with award/badge making to even think too hard about it. She just wishes she could hug all of you Coons - but trust me, you don't want that, cause she hugs tight! And it's not like she'd stop there. Next thing you know, she'd be huggin' every cat she found! There'd be a lot of squealin' then! She just can't help herself... something about getting spoiled years ago (TSB: when it was just me and Snowflake, we snuggled, cuddled, and hugged a ton - he even licked my tears away once after my Mom died - so yes, I'm spoiled) and wants to cuddle every kitty she meets. I swear if she could, she'd cuddle the stray kitties too - oh wait, she's just about done that too. There was a stray back in Ohio that looked a lot like me but was a bootiful girlkitty that TSB spoiled with affection and scritchies, and the girl LOVED it. Unfortunately TSB never took a picture of her, prolly cause she was so enamored with the ladycat version of me!
So anyways, I'm off for now. It's just about time for my 4o'clock routine (which actually isn't right AT 4), and so I guess I should let the secretary/hoomin have a break, eh?
And apologies to PumpkinPuddy for the mixup on the last award. Sometimes TSB doesn't pay attention to things. (TSB: hey it helps when I'm not half asleep and hungry as heck!)

Purrs and nosetaps to all my furiends, especially my pal Petie and sweet Luna. *teleports my nipsock to Luna* here, this always makes me feel better.

Nimbus

No comments: