Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blog Hijacked by Jadzia LOL

First of all, sorry about the smallness of some of the fonts on the Kick-Off post. I tried to biggify it as much as I could but Blogger wouldn't let it get any bigger. Grumble grumble. I'll try to fix it later. Right now, we have some pictures to get to!
 We start off the picture festival with this picture of Jadzia. I took it some time back, but I don't think it made it to the blog. If it did, it's amazing because I don't even REMEMBER taking this picture rofl. It was probably one of those shots I didn't know what I'd captured and wasn't looking for it for the blog. If you biggify you can actually see her fangs and a little bit of some of her teeth. All I have to say is wow that's one HUGE mouth for a little kitty!
On to the recent pictures... Leading off is Nimbus being interrupted by the flashy box!
Curzon does his best to be the center of attention (since he's on my lap) LOL.
But... Just for Rumbles...
...A Jazzy pic-a-thon! I know, she's one bootiful ladycat. Hard to believe she was born on the streets. She's become quite the gorgeous Queenie.
Curzon wishes to remind us he's the top cat here... and shows off his handsomeness to prove why!
Nimbus begs to differ on who's more handsome but is willing to be more passive about it all. But...
...He knows he's the most handsome mancat in the house and Curzon's just going to have to get over it!
Jadzia doesn't like the boys arguing so she steps in to show that they both lose compared to her!
Curzon chooses to remind Jadzia of who's top cat and how much nicer to Nimbus he is compared to her.
Heck, he'll even use the boy as a pillow! Take that, little sister!
But he loves his sister and most enjoys snoopervising with her. 4 eyes are always better than 2 when guarding the castle!
But Jadzia must have the final word, as she is the Queen. She looks up for inspiration...
...And gives everyone the raspberries! Who's on mama's lap now helping her blog? Me! Who makes sure the world doesn't come crashing to an end from the back side every night? Me! Who comes running to the boy's rescue when he sounds hurt? Me. That's right... I have to do everything in this house because both of you boys are lazy, lazy, lazy!

So from everyone at the House of Coon Cats, hope all of you have a wonderful day and get to soak in the sunbeams! I am off to try to kick my brother out of the last little bit of sunbeams.
- Jadzia

No comments: