Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Five Questions

Our furiends over at Suburban Kitty tagged us for a 5 questions thingie. Well, they didn't specify which one of us, so we'll all do it!

  1. Do you get along with your sisfurs and/or brofurs?
    C: of course
    J: only on my terms. brofur chases me effurywhere and the runt just crowds me out.
    N: I love my uncle, and my mom too, but mom is mean to me sometimes!
  2. What's best about the city where you live?
    The Clan: BirdTV!!!!
  3. What's your favorite color?
    C: my collar (when TSB has it on me) is red, but I love playing with anything that is bright.
    J: whatever strikes me at the time
    N: my binkie is blue, as is Mr. Cat's, but TSB's are pink and some multicolored thing that I can't make out (TSB: it's an old Packers throw)
  4. Who's your favorite human that's not in your family and why?
    C: a friend that comes over sometimes, we've mentioned him before, I always come to greet him.
    J: I hate hoomins, cept for my family.
    N: I like everyone but not anything like TSB and Mr. Cat
  5. What are your bestest games to play?
    C: chase my sisfur
    J: smack the runt
    N: let's talk REAL games. I love the whip thingie, and when TSB wrassles wif me, and sometimes the light thingie. But I'm not a big player, like the other two.
    C: I love mices too. I love to throw them and then grab them and bring them out and yap about it all night.
    TSB: oh he does that with everything at all hours of the day or night, socks, mice, any toy! 
We don't know who to nominate for it, we really don't. So we're gonna tag some of our most regular readers, and to see if they're reading, we're not gonna linkie them or go tag them! MOL
Rumbles AND Inigo (hey if we all hand to answer, so do you!)
Brian (and we'd love to hear from all your sisfurs too!)
@mariodacat (either on blog or here, since yer a twitpal)
Pumpkinpuddy
Amy and maybe the whole house?
And anyone else who wants to get in on it! We'd love to see ya'll!

No comments: