Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Project, Life, & BS

You know sometimes life just totally sucks and rocks at the same time. While sparing everyone details I think it's safe to say no one here will forget yesterday for a long time, and it has nothing to do with the holiday. I'm giving 3 cheers to the 4th of July though!
My um-teenth attempt at the box lid is coming along nicely, only have 2 sides left and the attaching process. I sure hope it works this time! LOL I'm tired of it not working!
I heard some bad news from a chat pal last night... My beloved zoo back home has been impacted by all the flooding in KS lately... They've had to evacuate a lot of their animals to drier ground. This isn't a good thing! Too bad you can't move rain clouds. I'm sure GA and FL would take 'em!.
Anyway, I'll post more when I'm feeling more talkative.

No comments: