Friday, June 13, 2008

Tim Russert Dead at 58

I don't even know what to say. He was tough, but fair. He was one of the few that wasn't biased. He took the opposite side of whoever he was interviewing - not just for a good debate, but to get the facts out. He will be sorely missed, by his coworkers, his family, and everyone who watched him on tv. It is a great loss in the world of fair and honest reporting. Peace to the family and all his friends.
As a side note, please pray for my adopted Mum and her family. Two tornados struck last night near her childrens' residence where I grew up. One tornado was spotted next to where her mother lives, and right now they can't get in contact with her though they know she's ok as they talked to her last night apparently after the storm. She's not in good health and right now her whole family is shaken from this close call with Mother Nature.
I will write more later - when I ain't so tired, worn out, and mentally exhausted. Also got bad job prospect news today, so I have a lot to process.

No comments: