Friday, July 4, 2008

Ho hum...

I wish I could say I've been happy today, especially being a history buff, but I can't - but I can't say I've been sad either. I'm just, well, here. I feel no particular emotion except dreading 330am and the walk to work tomorrow. I'm tired of work already, and tired of the walking and the boss not giving a rat's @ss. But that's a moot point, right? I just want to relax. But I got two days off coming, and I need them. I need to do laundry BADLY. And next weekend I won't have the chance cause I got another fkd up weekend coming up. At least this time I was asked before it was done to me.
So I am off to bed, to try to sleep in the midst of all the fireworks set to go off soon, reminding me of days gone by. Sleep well my friends when you get there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you managed to get some sleep!
i love my job, but hate the hours, before we moved i did 6am - 10am which was great, now i do 8pm - 12pm and it is truly s@@t!! but it's a job!

Walter parker said...

We hope that you had a great 4th of July over there and that it was special to you. Here it was just another Friday. Take care there!