Monday, September 15, 2008

Nimbus

I'm not sure what's up with my boocat. It seems his breathing issue is brought on by stress, but not always. Sometimes he seems lethargic, sometimes not. So I'm not sure the antihistamine is working, nor am I sure it's seasonal allergies. I'm not sure what's going on at all. He's been quiet today, even after getting his pill. That's totally opposite to the last time. I'm wondering if maybe Mic is right and the half-pill twice a day was too much and maybe a half-pill a day is better. But that doesn't explain the stress issue. We'll see.
I just want my Boo to be a healthy Boo, not one struggling to breathe. Sure as hell not one that stops breathing during coughing fits! Luckily he hasn't done that in a week. It still scares me though - as much as it scared me to death when they told me he had a murmur two years ago. Not like the blockage wasn't scary enough, because it was. *sigh* too much!

No comments: