Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Quick Howdy

There's not much to say today but I thought I'd at least say hi. I'm still recovering from all of yesterday's laundry as well as getting caught up in another football game. Maybe I need to switch one of my days off so I can recover after the games!
The cats are doing well, I think they're ready for the cooler weather (but if you had all that mass and fur, you would be too). I came home to see Curzon hogging the entire sunspot in front of the window. Of course once I got settled in, it was time for him to nap next to me, where he stayed for hours. That's our normal routine. Once I settle in on the couch, he comes and either lays on or next to me. Nimbus' numbers are still looking good but I want to see how much he climbs overnight before I start thinking about another dosage cut.
Work was alright, though much too busy for my tastes. There's just things going on right now driving me batty. Maybe I need to start a blog for everyone to b**** about their jobs on! Seriously though, luckily it's not as bad as it once was, but still, for the money, it ain't worth it barely.
Anyways, I am off for now. Hope everyone is having a good day.

No comments: