Monday, November 2, 2009

Mancat Monday x8


Hey there, I told you I'd get around to the pictures, eventually. I needed a break, and just as I was about to get up, the phone rang, distracting me some more, so I figured I just might as well get the pics up. I'm almost done with everything I wanted to do, so it's all good. The top 4 pics are from today. I'd call it a nice sunspot, but it wasn't. The sun's been in and out, so a sunpuddle will suffice. I was happy to see that, for a moment at least, all 3 shared the spot! Of course, not long enough to get a picture of all 3 of them together, but I tried! The last 4 are from last night, at various times obviously. Curzon decided it wasn't quite time for Halloween to be over. I love it when he gets the high beams on. So with the exception of Jadzia's rear and side, this is your Mancat Monday picture overload! LOL

3 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

You guys sure are enjoying those nice sunpuddles!! We don't have any sunbeams or sunpuddles today. It's pretty dreary out.

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Wow... we wanna visit for sunpuddles and cuddlepiles!!!

The Island Cats said...

What a great collage of pictures!!!