Friday, November 6, 2009

A Note

Hey folks.
Things are slightly better, though way uncertain still. Chaos is like that.
I'm already thinking about taking another vacation, isn't that sad?
And the PDA had to give me a scare, I had dropped it yesterday (not far, just a foot or two) and it was working fine but when I got home today it didn't want to cooperate at all! It took a lot of prodding and a few nuzzles from Curzon to get it back in line.
I tried out Google's browser earlier this week, yuck. I guess I'm too used to Firefox, perhaps? Or maybe I'm just biased towards animal-named browsers? Google should've named their browser Cheetah or Panther LOL. Oh wait, that'd be too overtly feline and turn off all our canine friends. Oh well.
I promise I won't be too quiet too long, there are a few of you I want to drop in and say hi on, but I just don't have time or energy ATM. We'll get there, even if I run a few days late.
Hugs!

1 comment:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We use Chrome, but we didn't like it at first either. It grows on you (lots) when you use it :)