Monday, May 24, 2010

A few extra things

A few extra things to add on to today's post.
Nimbus is under 100 for the first time in what seems to be ages!!!!!!! Actually we're looking at over two weeks since he was consistently under 100 and so I cut him back again, but not a full unit. He tends to come up overnight, so now's not the time to do a big cut. We'll see where he's at in the morning and go from there. But this is a good sign. His body is fighting the infection and his pancreas is finally starting to do some of the work itself. Woohoo!
FINALLY got my new screen protectors for the PDA in the mail today from overseas - I should've just waited or paid the extra cash to get them from someone closer. Yeah, they were only 99 cents but it took literally almost all month to get here! I guess that's what I get. Hell that one time I ordered the insulin from Canada it got here quicker than that, warm as all hell, but it got here! Needless to say, I haven't done that again either. Insulin has to be kept cold... Just the way it is.
Taking it easy again today, only did the laundry I had to. Not necessarily my fault though, kinda hard to move with a 15lb cat on you all day! MOL but that's Curzon for ya.
Haven't seen much of any sun at all today, been cloudy all day. The clouds tried to break up once or twice but that lasted all of a whole minute it seemed. It apparently at least sprinkled before I got up this morning (the second time) because the sidewalk was wet... But I missed out on that. It's still nice outside, although it is quite muggy. No complaints though, as it's supposed to get warm the rest of the week. I don't know about you, but after all that snow we got over the winter, I'm ready for some 90s... I don't even care if it hits 100. It is so much better than being buried under feet of snow!
So anyway, I am off to enjoy some weather before cooking dinner. No, Nimbus, none for you, or either of you twins either! Spaghetti bad for kitties, lethal for a BooCat. Save that for when you crash too low, Nimbus. Don't scare me like that though, please?!?

No comments: