Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mini Blogcation

Hey folks, TSB is not likely to be on the computer tomorrow. Mom's day is a bit hard on her emotionally sometimes and plus she has to go hunting tomorrow. So we might not be back around until Monday. We forsee many cuddlefests this weekend.

The Clan

Also, as an edit to the post, I just noticed my two little tags/awards somehow vanished, the links died. So I hunted them down (finding the one Soul gave me was the easy part, I couldn't remember who gave me the other one, I should've known though LOL), download the pictures and then fix them so they're just a pic instead of a linkie. Sorry Soul and Rumbles, when I get more time I'm gonna link them to you guys, but when I get the time I gots to trim the one down too. I'm so physically tired and emotionally drained, it's not even funny. But hey, Curzon put the weight back on - obviously, as our lapcuddles ended up making my foot feel, ehhh tingly like it was about to fall asleep and become utterly useless. And as the kitties mentioned, I have to work tomorrow and will probably be missing my Mom more than normal tomorrow so please be patient with me. I'll try to make the rounds Monday.
RIP Mom

TSB

No comments: