Thursday, June 17, 2010

Femme Friday

As I said Sunday, we're actually posting this early so that we can get it up early enough for those of you who start the day way too early.
So today I start by showing some of my young royal photographs!
As you can see, these pics were taken right after I came home from being "fixed"... I didn't like it at first, but before long, I noticed some very dramatic changes... and I came to understand what TSB and Mr. Cat did - and I'm glad. Last thing I needed was ANOTHER runt! MOL! I know I look so much different now... I didn't feel very hot at the time (these were literally taken a couple days after the sugery) and they took a lot from my belly! I was tiny too! TSB says I doubled in size at least since the surgery. I don't know but neither of them boys have managed to catch me yet - unless I let them so I can beat them up even more! MOL!!!!!!
This is the same chair the runt put the bitey on a lot when he was a young runt... The original computer chair... TSB says she misses it but I'm glad it's gone... smelled too much like runt!
Who'd ya think taught the boy how to play? ME of course! I know, big brother is the one that chews pieces off, but I'm not out to eat it, just kill it! Teehee!
This picture TSB swears makes me look like a kitten because I look so tiny. I don't know... I don't remember being a kitten that much.
My contributions of the outstretched paw. I OWN THIS BED, THIS BED... EVERYTHING!
BirdTV. Nothing beats it. Plus somebuddy had to keep an eye out for possible introoders and introoderkitties.
Well folks, I hope you enjoyed my first installment of Femme Friday. I hope I also showed them mean slimy mancats that we ladycats are top cats, we just LET you think you rule. PFT!

No comments: