Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Comment Moderation

I have migrated over from ID to Disqus. It's done. I'm done. Enough is enough. It wasn't entirely seamless, or quick, but ALL my comments are finally in one place, something not even ID could do. Let me know if you have any problems and I'll try to troubleshoot it. You should be able to leave a comment under your twitter acct or as a Guest (where all you have to do is the normal email and name). There is a link below the email and name to open another box to put your blog addy in if you want, but it's not right available. I'll see if I can change the appearance of the login later. But at least I'm free of ID.

4 comments:

Brian Frum said...

I sure didn't have any problems leaving this comment!

Lisa W. said...

Just trying out your comments section. Jack says hi especially.

Barney said...

Well, we couldn't login with OpenID, which should be connected to our House of Cats blog (we have used it before so not sure what the issue is), so I decided to try it with our yahoo account and it worked - but since the account is Barney's it just lists us as him. Next time we will try the other way!

Huffle Mawson said...

Well, I thought I'd test out the commenting thingy. Here goes!