Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Word to the Hoomins

I really didn't want to meddle into this, but I will.
I'm not sure what the heck has happened in the CB that has caused so many hurt feelings, and at this point it doesn't matter.
What matters is that we're all grown adults. Let's stop acting like children, calling each other names and sending nasty emails. That's what kids do. Take a lesson from our elders. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Period. It doesn't matter what side you're on.
Know this though. I don't know what's going on, and it really doesn't matter at this point to me. I hate to be cold but I have way too much on my plate right now to worry about someone else. I consider both sides very good friends and will continue to do so. I can only hope cooler heads eventually prevail. I love everyone here and this really needs to end. I left IRC (chatrooms) because of similar crap. We're supposed to be above it.
Please, folks, can't we all just make peace and get back to showing off our furbabies and helping out those in need?
Just a few thoughts. Hope I don't upset anyone. Cod knows I don't have many followers to begin with, I really don't want to lose any of you.

3 comments:

mariodacat said...

I don't have a clue as to what is going on, but I've seen it happen on other social networks too. You are right - we are adults and certainly not in high schooil any longer. So let's behave that way. HUGS - for whoever, whatever.

Brian Frum said...

Works fur me!!!

Brian Frum said...

Works fur me!!!