Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Message for Sniffie

My Beloved Sniffie,
When I first stole this blog years ago, you were one of my first furiends. And when I first crossed OTRB, you and Inigo were the first two I saw waiting for me at my mansion. Maybe I'm just naive, but I always thought you had your eyes on Inigo. I am sorry it took me so long to see what was so blatantly obvious. And I'm sorry it took a few smoke signals from below to give me the courage to admit what I felt and ask you out. But I've always been quiet, preferring stealth to the chase. But dangit... I'm not going to let this moment slip away from me. You've been patient enough with me, waiting and waiting I'm sure. So, I'm sorry to have to disturb you...
WILL YOU BE MINE FOREVER?
(AI GUESS THIS MEANS WILL YOU MARRY ME?)
Crown Prince Joseph A Nimbus of Iowa

3 comments:

d'ArtagnanRumblepurr said...

Awww, how sweet!! Who could resist you Nim?

BrianFrum said...

Oh how exciting and we think you two are a purrfect couple!

Florida Furkids &Angel Sniffie said...

Angel Sniffie wants you to come to our blog tomorrow for her answer!!
(always playing a bit hard to get)

The Florida Furkids