Friday, September 21, 2012

Update from OTRB

Hai effuryone! Its been fairly quiet here until lately. First my other hoomin Billy came across, and while he wasn't one for cats, I had to greet him as I always did, by laying in front of his feet and making him step over me! And then, my brofur from before me Snowflake sent distressing news - we had a surprise arrival - my soon-to-be brother-in-law Tamir! I wasn't expecting this especially as we were about to celebrate the anniversary of Sniffie's arrival. But we made her anniversary dinner Tamir's welcoming banquet too! It was a grand event - and OMC he's such a ladies mancat! A pure magnet! And you shoulda seen his face - so unprepared, as if he had no idea! Poor boy!
Tamir has already insisted on weekly cuddlepiles and he can be seen snoozing most days next to Sniffie at my private reflecting pool. He's slowly adjusting but it all happened so quickly so its to be expected. So we're just giving him his space. He has an appointment tomorrow with Angel Inigo, so I'm betting he's going to get the grand tour so he can see what he hasn't yet. He's taken up residence in our basement... I think he discovered my stash of treats and nip and stuff! Lol


6 comments:

d'ArtagnanRumblepurr said...

Aww, I bet Inigo will take him to where all the good sun puddles are!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We're so glad you were able to welcome Tamir.  We know Sweet Praline helped show him around at the Bridge, too.  We're still in shock.

BrianFrum said...

Please tell everyone we really miss them...and we miss you too pal!

Florida Furkids &Angel Sniffie said...

We knew that Tamir would get a lot of help getting used to life at the Bridge with Nim, Inigo and Sniffie to show him all the good stuff!!

Give our special boy some tummy rubs for us please and tell him we really miss him.
The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon 

Lynx217 said...

he has been getting lots of love from his sisfur. ive been giving them plenty of time and space... us mancats did make a run for the mices tho! tam and his cute lil wiggle tho!

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that Tamir got such a warm reception when he arrived at the Bridge.  I am sure that he will settle in soon.