Friday, February 1, 2013

Confoosed!

Twins: We are so confoosed! Tsb has been in and out more than a woofie! And then she shakes this stuff that she always does onto the floor before she wakes up the evil sucky machine but leaves before it wakes up! We know its going to come to life but cod, hoomin sit still for more than two minutes!
TSB: I have been running like crazy because you two had me pinned to the bed way longer than I wanted to be there! Unlike you I have to wash my "removable furs" as you call them in a big machine downstairs, and thus why I have been in and out a lot.
Twins: That's not the only reason!
TSB: No because I also have to clean up after everyone, especially you two!
Twins: We are NOT that messy!
TSB: Oh yes you are. Your used up cat litter weighs more than all of us hoomins' trash combined, you have random pukes, you can't keep your food in the bowl...
Jadzia: That last one isn't me!
Curzon: Hey! Who's side are you on!
Jadzia: Mommy's! She is right! She cleans up after us and keeps our bathroom clean and keeps us fed...
Curzon: And she's the one that gets us wet and sometimes drops us in the snow...
Jadzia: Maybe you should run faster... just sayin...

To be continued, surely...

1 comment:

Brian106sc said...

Humans can really be confusing sometimes...or most of the times!