Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Open Letter

Dear Sharon,
  I cannot imagine the pain you are going through. To have gone through so much death in the last few years is unimaginable. I just know that you will make it through, though. While I know you have the entire CB, twitterverse, and FB pals behind you, know that you have us as well.
  Your intimate knowledge of the evil C word is sad but yet amazing. I hope that through all of this you find a way to find joy still. They may leave their bodies behind but we both know they never really leave us.
  I am so very glad our precious babies found each other - and I'm so very glad you found us so many years ago. You were one of the first anipal bloggers to come to the blog back when the cats were merely plotting their takeover of what WAS my blog lol. You along with Brian and all of his sisfurs along with Rumbles really made sure I felt welcome and showed me that cat domination wasn't something to be dreaded - although I should've known all along that they owned me not vice versa!
  So now the most crowded mansion gets a wee more crowded, but its ok. I'm sure our kids don't mind one bit. Three hodgepodge clans merged into one and then took in a couple stragglers along the way... yep, sounds just like Nimmy style! From wee little bad@ss Obnoxio to Gentlemencats Nimbus and Inigo to big bad@ss Astro to squee-licious Princess Sniffie... there's enough purrsonalities in that mansion for the world! Poor Tamir and Auntie El have got their paws/hands full I'm sure! I bet you that they had to do an extension on their mansion!
  One last bit... if you EVER need anything let me know. You have my email and facebook... I'm never more than a message away if I'm not working. All the best for you and your family and may the fursibs left behind give you and each other the love that you need to carry on.

TSB

2 comments:

Brian106sc said...

Y'all are just so special to all of us.

The Florida Furkids said...

OMC I just saw this. Thank you so much for such a beautiful post.

The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon