Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Brofur in da naughty KittehHouse

Curzon is in so much trouble. You see, he was laying in his spot next to mama when I got up and decided I wanted some mama attention too. But I'm a nice Queen. I gave my brother a kiss on the head. He suddenly decided a minute later that it was a good time to attack me. Not viciously, but mama did NOT take kindly to it. It wasn't like he just paw swatted me like usual (though that gets him in trouble too). Mama was furious. Curzon got da royal bad kitty treatment none of us have gotten since we were tiny kittens. And mama and squirt bottle are now best buds. She has Curzon on an out of arm and paw's reach policy. So now I'm the center of mama's world, even if just for a little while. Yesh, it all works out in the end...

Sorry we haven't been online much lately blog-wise. Mama been too busy with making green papers and fb for our tasting. Don't get us wrong, we like fb too, but we like da bloggie better! February will be a bumpy month for us though, so be patient!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

We smack each other a lot around here. My human stays out of it, though.

Brian106sc said...

Yikes! A bottle that hisses at you is never a good thing.

Lynx217 said...

da bottle didna hiss at me thankfully. but sisfur is in a weird mood. she won't play! ai fink mama and her squirt bottle got a little TOO cozy with sisfur! mama still upset wif me! then again my second attempt at playing didn't go over so well with EITHER female. *sigh* what's a mancat to do?

d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Rumblemum should do that to Hammy!! He he heh