Saturday, April 11, 2015

Favorite Pics...

We know we've been silent for so long... we so apologize for it. We can't help mama's schedule or her mood too much it seems lately. Seems all she wants to do when she IS home is force one of us to cuddle! oof!

So we decided we'd start a few posts... We have no idea how long it'll last, but it's going to be a favorite pic that the hoomins have taken of us over the years.

Today we start with a pic that strangely went missing luckily mama printed it up years ago so she was able to scan it.


How many captions can we all come up with for this one? LMAO!

3 comments:

Brian106sc said...

I can caption that: I can't believe I ate the whole thing! We wondered where y'all went off to.

The Florida Furkids said...

Hey Mom....where's the remote????

Glogirly and Katie said...

Don't interrupt me. I'm watching my stories. ; )