Thursday, October 8, 2015

Girls' Day in BED

We decided it was a good day to sleep. Mama has to work late tomorrow so that's an added reason to sleep in. So being the Queen, I decided I was owning the bed today too! We slept and slept and slept. I let her give me scritchies on my belly. I let her hold me. I held her. Mama melted into a puddle in the bed. Yep... I LOVE my mama. Stinky brofur was a good bro and didn't interrupt until near the end. And he just laid down next to mama and didn't interrupt... until he decided I needed a head baff! Gagh! Now I smell like him!

Note from TSB: what the diva er Queen DIDN'T tell you was that right after he laid down next to us (she was in my arms at the time), he looked right into HER eyes and gave her the batty "I love you" eyes... not me, HER. And her head and ears did need a bath. Not that she stinks up there, but it's hard even for a contortionist Queen to clean the top of her head and the back of her neck lol.


No comments: