Friday, February 5, 2016

So....

I guess I should get all the phone pictures copied onto the computer sometime soon, but just like my blogging, lately maintenance issues have taken a back seat. So how bout a flashback friday from deeeepppp in the archives...



This is one of my most favorite pictures of the boys EVER. Nimbus was still young, not even close to full grown. But it was evident that I'd gone from having twins and a baby to having triplets almost LOL. The boy was so amazing. And even more amazing was how awesome Curzon was with him. And it also amazes me just how much Nim took after everyone. He had his mama's head (though much bigger lol), half sister's always serious face (I didn't ever meet daddy long enough to see HIS seriousness) and Curzon obviously taught him chill very well lol. Cur taught him how to box and mama taught him how to be a nurse kitty (which Nimbus EXCELLED at). I've never felt such a thick, full luxurious coat on any animal, and I only wish I'd had the Furminator then. But then again I probably would've overdone it. The boy really didn't mind getting brushed and he had so much fur it was hard to know when you'd gone too far until it was too late LOL.

What a boy, what a mancat, what a prince.

And doesn't Curzon almost look like a human in a catsuit with that face? Or am I just a too-proud mama LOL

No comments: