Tuesday, September 6, 2016

On 15's...

So this marks a lot of 15th anniversaries...
15 years since our TSB's mama died. We never got to meet her but we think we'd liked her.
15 years since Angel Snowflake ran off to the RB. His running off cleared the way for us to find TSB.
15 years since 9/11. I still can't look at a video of the towers coming down. I think this constant viewing of that day is torture. I don't need to re-watch it. It's seared into my mind just as clear as the Murrah Building in OKC.
15 years since we found mama. We count this twice since there's two of us and we weren't rescued together.
And we're coming up on 15 years since daddy found mama. Neither can believe it's been that long. Part of it is mama refusing to admit that she's getting older... LOL
So how are we marking the anniversaries?
Curzon is protesting. He demands more nip. Mama protests back (quite successfully) that if he could keep his mouth shut at night she'd consider it.
I melted mama. I completely snuggled up to mama a couple weeks ago and stayed there, letting her hold me (which I NEVER permit) and take selfies (and kiss my ear - that ear got scrubbed good after mol). She got a little squirmy, something about me getting her hot. Well, I'm a big furry kitty!
Mama has been not staying home on her days off. She's been visiting battlefields, just being OUT. We protest by pouncing on her as soon as she does get home. Mama even asked daddy recently what he'd done to us because AS SOON AS she sat down in bed we were both on her. Rest assured he hadn't done anything - we just missed ma!

<3 all="" of="" p="" to="" you="">
HRH Queen Jadzia

No comments: