Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Angelic Toesie Tuesday

Angel Nimbus' first photoshoot - first play - first time I breathed - after we nearly lost him the very first time.


I can't believe she's gone sometimes still... all these years later. I know he's got a good life with the best wifey cat ever... but he should still be here. He was too **** young. But yes, he is, just like my grandparents, my mom, her best friend, my late roommate, and all the friends I've lost the last couple years. They're all gone - some way too early, some we saw coming, some suffering tremendously on the way out... All hurt. They may be gone, but never forgotten. And I will carry on. And I will keep being the me they all helped to mold. Every last one made a mark. Especially my mom, who always fostered my love of nature, especially the weather. I wish she was here... I'd love to have taken her with me to valley forge. To see her face as we watched the fog roll in below us, wondering if Washington ever had the same moment of wonder early one morning while he was encamped there... I am just so glad I have a hubby that nurtures it too... and doesn't mind the fact I have a TON more pics of the cats than anything else LOL! Cat daddies rock!


No comments: