Monday, August 14, 2017

Pictureless post

I just want to take a quick moment to publicly for all the world to see and hear thank the love of my life, my hubby, and best cat daddy ever, for being the most amazing human being ever. I know all you other CCL's think yours is the most awesome and perhaps we're all right. But I'm just so thankful for mine right now... We've had a lot of bumps along the way, but the last year has been terrifyingly chaotic and stressful. Car accidents and then heart problems tend to do that to you. I can't possibly thank him enough for holding my hand while I was still in the ER, heart acting as traumatized as I was, being the face and voice of "everything will be ok" and keeping me calm while he himself was terrified. He's only been that close to losing me once before, and that time neither of us KNEW how close I got to checking out. And that was a very long time ago, probably 14 years. So please, bare with me if I disappear for a few days. I'm ok (prolly lol) just stressed and busy and exhausted. Send some magic stamina pills lol.

No comments: