Thursday, May 17, 2007

One for the Guys (and not so self-concious chicks)


Is it just me or does Shakira move much more fluidly, and Beyonce look more forced? Just the way Shakira moves, it's so smooth, she doesn't have to accentuate any part of her body to get attention like Beyonce does in most of her videos, this one included. Shakira's body does the talking for her. Now please don't think I'm bi or gay or something. I just WISH I could move like Shakira does, heck so does my boyfriend! LOL I just can't help, especially at the end of the video, seeing Beyonce moving much more forcibly and Shakira just going with the music. Maybe Shakira's just more a pro at it. Maybe it's her cultural upbringing. I don't know. I just wish I had her figure! But I got this one, ache as it does. My boyfriend loves it, so good. I'll keep it I guess LOL.

No comments: