Thursday, July 5, 2007

Miscellaneous

Oh the woes of allergy season. I take the cats outside one at a time (well the boys at least, Jadzia is the ONE that rarely scratches me) and no sooner than I get them in and get settled into my chair outside, aaaaacccchhoo!! And not once, not twice, I think closer to a dozen, I lost count halfway there LOL. So once again, back to the sneezing, itchy watery eyes, and congestion. I wish I could say it was normal, but normalcy has a pattern to it!! The only pattern to my allergies is they come and go as they please!! So here we go again.
It's supposed to rain and storm here, though luckily we haven't had too much sun so I don't think the severe weather will be as much a threat as the meterologists said it would be. They all were expecting more sun than I was, all you had to do is look outside at any given time today, and you had a 90% chance of not seeing one ray of sun. Of course, after today, the heat is on!! Not as bad as out west, where Vegas is supposed to get to 117 today, but hot enough. I wish it'd stay 80 all summer long, 65 at night... Perfect. But we all know that's not going to happen. Wish as I might, not going to happen.
The last 24 hours have been rough, I've spent it evaluating the current situation, what's going on, and what can be done about it. I find myself giving out advice easily, but in my situation, not so easy. I wish there was an easy answer but there's not. I'm not going into details here, I don't want to. Suffice to say emotional and mental issues coming back into play ain't helping one bit. And the holiday didn't help either, holidays only make me more miserable as I miss what I once had: my family - especially my Mother - around me, a couple good friends I could always count on - one of which I've not been able to contact in a few years now and greatly miss and worry about, and a grasp on what is going on in my life. Right now I'm kinda lost in the wind trying to figure out where I'm at and where I need to be, especially employment-wise. I really don't want to be in retail... God knows I'm tired of that!!!! I want to find something computer oriented, preferrably at home online, that'll pay me decent. But I don't see that happening anytime soon and the more I look, the more it all looks like scams to me and the rare ones that don't aren't talking either. So I guess I'm stuck in retail, at least for now. We'll see, and I hope something gives soon. I'm starting to feel useless.
I have come to the conclusion I have the best neighbor in the world. I asked her earlier for something to drink as I was out of both soda and chocolate milk, she not only lent me her pepsi (which I shouldn't have accepted as it's caffeinated but oh well, one glass ain't going to kill me), she brought home a quart of chocolate milk for me!! What a neighbor!! I'll git that woman back... Just wait... Hehehe
Well, in the process of me writing this blog (which has suddenly, thanks to distractions, has taken hours instead of minutes), some things have improved around here, though now it's starting to sprinkle!!! I guess if it starts any harder, I'll move closer to the door where the rain can't reach me. No I'm not afraid I'm going to melt, I don't want my pda melting!! Lol
Ayeee, off I go again... 5th distraction!!
You know I started this blog so long ago I lost track of what I really, REALLY wanted to talk about, so I guess I best shut up!! Well, hope ya'll laugh at me at least!!

No comments: