Tuesday, January 27, 2009

STILL Brain Locked!

Well, it's Tuesday, and I'm so used to working on Tuesdays it feels weird being home. But I'm doing laundry, and needless to say, I've got plenty to do. I already have at least 4 loads planned, but I'm sure I'll end up doing more. One load is all the sweaters etc. that I bought yesterday at the thrift store. I really don't like wearing new clothes (or anything I have bought or otherwise received) without washing them myself first. It's not so much because of what might be on them that's undesirable, it's merely the fact that my skin is too sensitive for most laundry detergents. It's why I'm so finnicky about it, and why I won't buy generic, even if I need to save money.
Otherwise, I don't have any plans for today. I just don't feel like doing anything. I really don't even feel like writing, but I have managed to eek out something, which is progress, right? It's just like lately, every time I feel like I have a good blog ready to be typed up, it runs away from me and I end up drawing a blank. So off I go for now, and I hope all of you are having a good day.

No comments: