Friday, March 13, 2009

Ode to a Friend (A JOKE)

Dearly Beloved,
We are gathered here today as we prepare to bid farewell to a dear friend. She has managed to keep us connected, helped us to laugh and cry together even though we are so far apart. She has been a loyal friend to me, and while her time was short, as a coworker would say, she had a lot of mileage on her.
Spectec, you have been a good friend, and while you and my other dear friend PDA haven't always gotten along, you always managed to find a way to win each battle. So while I may have to replace you, dear, know that no other wifi card can hold a candle to you.
(And if, by now, all you humans are not laughing, immediately check yourself into the nearest emergency room. I'm laughing so hard as I'm typing this I'm not sure it'll post in time before dear Spectec quits on me again! So if I go a long time between posts, you know why. I have priorities, number one being vet communications. Sorry folks, blogging is a wee bit down the line. I'll never abandon you guys and gals though. And Speccy shall be replaced, though likely not by a sister or brother. I may well go back to her cousin Ambicom. OMG I'm having way too much fun with this. I best shut up, post this, and go to bed. I should really, REALLY not write blogs half asleep!)

No comments: