Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update n stuff

Hey folks. I got a new wifi card for the pda coming, hopefully it will do the trick. It appears to be the same one that I lost last year, which was my intention. It was older when I lost it than this one is now and it was still working so that's where I'm going back to. I'm probably paying a little more than I should, but they're not cheap, and the price is within the average. I could've gotten cheaper, but I will not buy from Asia unless there's no other choice. It's bad enough they're made over there. I'd much rather trust something bought here than over there, because at least it'd be easier to communicate if there were to be an issue.
Let's see what else. Oh so much for Nimbus being in the clear. But we're going to get through that.
The weather... what a yo-yo. At least it's warming up, a little at least. I've been teasing Walter lately that he doesn't know true winter and egging him on that it's headed his way. I'm sorry, dear, but I'm ANSY for summer, as I'm sure most of us American bloggers are. It's been a long, cold winter. We're not out of the woods yet, but it's slowly improving. I'm anxious for spring and summer to be here. I'm not ready for the bugs though, or the spring rains. I just hope this year does not bring any flooding. We had a couple close calls this winter, before it got REALLY cold, so I think we deserve a break, though I surely don't want it to be too dry.
Anyways, folks, I'm off for now, perhaps to try to finish sorting out this mess I call a desk. Perhaps Mr. Cat is right. Perhaps I DO need to downsize. *sigh*

No comments: