Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Howdy!

Howdy folks.
I ended up not getting the tests done I'd wanted to yesterday - that clinic is just way too expensive. And I didn't exactly feel like I was amongst the smartest people. I don't want to deal with a technician when I'm bringing a sick cat in; I want to see the vet him or herself. I missed my regular vet - but Nimbus is on a different round of antibiotics this time, and maybe, HOPEFULLY this will work. I am so afraid that it won't though, but I can't focus on that. I just have to keep pouring all the optimism into this cat that I can, and hope that my pessimistic side is wrong yet again.
Man, talk about some storms this morning! Luckily I'd already arrived to work and got going before the things started, but it was really hard to work with them going and my nerves shot! I even broke a coffee pot! Whoops!! It's ok though, it was an extra one. Once I was out of "the hole" I was fine. I guess I just can't take being confined during storms anymore. We were supposed to get another one, and it was headed this way, but I think the little split I saw on the radar grew and we ended up inbetween storms! I'm not complaining though. I know some of you like storms, but for me they're just memories of bad times I'd rather forget.
So anyways, I'm off for now. I hope all of you are well, and Walter, I miss ya pal. And while ya'll are reading, drop by Frumpy Professor's blog, seems he needs a wee company, and tell him I sent ya by. I too will be joining ya'll over there soon.

1 comment:

The Florida Furkids said...

We hope the little guy is ok. We'll be purring and purraying for Nimbus.

Thanks for stopping by Cousin Trooper's House Trashing Party!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids