Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kitty Conversation...










This last picture is the scratch on my right thigh Nimbus gave me as I tried to wrap him in the towel after his bath. He didn't mean to do it, but his back claws are just that sharp. The scratch looks worse than the camera shows, but it literally continues to the end of that shot. However, the scratch is merely a surface scratch, not nearly as bad as it looks on my skin. I've had much worse scratches in my life, both from the cats and my own clumsiness. I just can't believe how long this one is. I guess I really should know better - control the back paws, control the cat, well for the most part!
Also, sorry some of the text is so small, but it's hard for a technologically-challenged chick in a hurry to nail it right.

No comments: