Sunday, September 13, 2009

Updates

Hello my friends.

Well football season started, and my team didn’t start well. But oh well. Shit happens.

On to better things…

Nimbus is doing great. He’s losing weight, he’s obviously happier, and his numbers are staying down. He did have a couple higher readings, but nothing I was worried about. He can be a finicky eater sometimes, so maybe he was just being picky in the food bowl. Who knows… Anything is possible with that cat. Curzon is losing weight too, not that he necessarily needed to, but it’s not a bad thing either. My only concern there is that a couple pounds lighter cat means a little faster cat probably. Will I still be able to catch a leaner, faster Curzon should he get the itching to run? I’m not sure. So, needless to say, his collar-free 2am strolls are gone, not that he’s had one lately anyways. LOL – even on my days off, I’m sound asleep by 11pm usually. I do miss being able to go out with him early in the morning though. Maybe I’ll have to take Curzon out one morning when I’m off after I give Nimbus his shot.

Work is, well, work! L has been a doll keeping me laughing my rear end off, though sometimes she tries to annoy the fk outta me – thing is she’s so bad at doing it, it’s comical! I think she’s auditioning for the Verizon “Can you hear me now?” commercials! LOL seriously though, she does have a great sense of humor and when you’re starting as early in the morning as I do, ya need some laughter!

The blog is getting revamped as soon as I post this. Less politics, more cats and stuff – it’s time for a change. Then it’s off to visit you guys (at least as many as I can as quick as I can). Even if I don’t leave a comment, know I stopped by, though I will try to leave as many comments as I can.

I hope everyone has a great weekend – and don’t forget – VOTE FOR MISHA!

Go get em my cute lil snugglekitty – show em that grey(ish-blue) cats are the top cats in the world – or at least NZ!

No comments: