Friday, November 13, 2009

Peekaboo!

Hello friends. I think this cloudy weather has us all gloomy. Nimbus doesn't even seem his normal self - as if an already serious cat can get any MORE serious! I want to get some more vibrant sun puddle pics, but according to the weather idiots (no offense to the good meterologists, but these guys up here seem to be absolutely clueless half the time at least), we have at least another day of cloudy ickiness to get through. Sunday is SUPPOSED to be sunshiny, but I won't be home most of the afternoon because of a very important football game (GO BENGALS)! I guess I'll just have to stay up with the cats in the morning and get our photo shoot in early! We'll see if that actually works out... I've been sleepy lately.
Otherwise we are doing well. I have a short day at work tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to that. I still haven't gotten the pda fixed, but I have a workaround for it for right now. The USB mouse isn't affected, so that's a definite good sign. I will still have to replace it, but I'm not in as big of a hurry to. I think I know what one I want to replace it with too, and I've been looking at it for quite a long time. But right now, it's still a pipe dream. This sweet pda has all sorts of stuff not even this one has. I don't even care if it's VGA or not. This one has both card slots AND a camera built in! Now how sweet would that be? Especially if the camera takes decent shots! Oh my goodness I'd be in paradise! Lol. I just don't want to upgrade too big because I have a lot of games on this ol' clunker that I don't want to give up! So anywho...
Here's a laugh for ya'll.
I did something I haven't done in a while. I ate two reese cups, a hershey kiss, and one of those bite-size hershey bars. Now I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but take into account that's more chocolate than I usually eat in a MONTH if not more. Part of it is because of my lactose intolerance, so I don't process chocolate as nicely. It can and will upset my stomach, but not as quickly as heavier-milk-content stuff like cheese. I would normally blame it on me not having anything else to snack on, but I just went grocery shopping yesterday (and I managed to stay under budget somehow). So I'm not hungry - and heck I'd just eaten not long before. I just suddenly seem to be re-acquiring my taste for chocolate. That's a bad thing for Mr. Cat too... Because it's HIS chocolate stash I keep raiding! *Pat Pat* 'tis ok though, we share! I think this one I need to blame on Mr. Roommate though. You see, he bought me candy for halloween, and I haven't had a kit kat in ages. I think that's what started it. Not what my stomach needs though. Whoopsie!
Before I post this and get back to whatever it was I was doing before this, I want to apologize to all my cat blogger buddies out there. I haven't gotten around to poking my head in today. I did yesterday, but just didn't leave any trace of it. I just didn't feel like booting up the PC today, and commenting from the PDA is difficult at BEST, impossible usually. I probably will tomorrow though after I get home from work. I just felt like being a hermit today, which is one of the reasons I'm quite upset that the PDA is acting up on me so badly. It's my hermit-personality-enabler! LOL. So Dante, Misha, Poppy, Sniffie, Rumble, and the rest of you, I will see you tomorrow hopefully. And Misha handsome, please pamper Cosmo a little bit - not everyone can be as handsome as you, but that doesn't mean they don't deserve affection and attention too! Cosmo's the best sidekick a handsome short-furred kitty could ask for! Heheheh. Oh and Poppy darling, can you PLEASE ask the beans to send us some of your wonderful sunpuddles? Thankies!!

1 comment:

SOUL said...

i love it when i stay under budget-- so rare tho-- i usually pass out from sticker shock at the register.

no- that's not much candy-- but i'm like you-- for me to eat that would seem like a lot-
but-- hey-- you can afford to have a few extra treats-- forge on... :))

happy weekend-