Monday, February 15, 2010

Cat-O-Lympics!

Jadzia: I requested Mom submit this photo for the Synchronized Snoozing competition. If it doesn't medal, I am going to have to send the boy back into kittenhood and try again!!! Of course, this is years old, so that might disqualify it. But he's much to big for me to snuggle anymore!
Happy Snoozing, everyone!

PS: That's all the posting you're going to get. This human is way too tired to do anything else. I was gone half the day doing laundry and then spent almost two hours putting it all up! So I'm exhausted. Hope ya'll are stayin' cozy!

5 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I think that technique is pawsome!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

GOLD!!!!

Quill and Greyson said...

I see a Medal performance!!

The Island Cats said...

Great technique and form! This competition is going to be difficult to judge!!

Thanks for competing!!

Teddy Westlife said...

Great entry into the competition!