Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cheer-o-Lympics!

Howdy folks!
I think everyone's tuckered out from the Olympics, so we're here to cheer everyone up! We're starting the Cheer-o-lympics!
Since I have to type this, I come first!
Look guys it finally came! The cradle I've been waiting and waiting for! Yes I know the shot is blurry (that was intentional) and the cradle is all smudgy (I didn't feel like wiping it off after I finally got the PDA working in it). But it's here finally! Woohoo! Now I won't have to worry so much about knocking the poor PDA off the desk!
Nimbus, as Mr. Serious Cat, is not participating in the Cheer-o-lympics. Don't let him make you think he's protesting his food levels. That bowl's over half full. He just likes to eat a hole in the middle of it to make someone feel sorry for him and feed him again.
Jadzia would like to participate, but she's feeling too shy. But she does send her greetings.
Curzon: Oh dear, leave it to the ManCat to have to do everything. Sheesh. I guess I have to do all the cheering for everyone. It's easy when you always put your best paw forward and smile for the camera! I have found it tends to make the ladies swoon over you too. Oh Dante, the bean got a wonderful pic of my tailfurs acting like yours, but she won't post it. Something about something in the background.

Mombean: You just happened to pose in front of the one pile I haven't had the desire to clean. I spent a good amount of time cleaning other things off, and I just haven't gotten to that spot yet. I'm not putting that pic on the blog. So you're just gonna have to make your tailfurs do that again.

So anyways, that's all that's going on around here. I'm going to try to warm up (I was outside a bit in the cold today and I just haven't gotten the chance to warm back up yet) and watch some tv and stuff my face with food before I have to take care of Nimbus. I hope everyone else is comfy!

4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Y'all got that cheering thing down!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Heh heh, we like to do that too, we find the one part of the carpet that's a mess and look SUPER cute...

The Creek Cats said...

*CHEERS*

Annie Bear said...

Nimbus is funny. Yes, mine hate it if they can see the bottom of the bowl. They’re so deprived!

Jadzia is a pretty girl. :)

Curzon is quite handsome mancat!