Monday, March 1, 2010

BIG News!!!

Howdy friends! I have news!
Inspired by Fin, I have teamed up with Brian to host a special Olympics-like competition just for St. Patrick's Day. Both of us will be hosting two events.
Brian will be hosting the Best Use of Green and Best Green Sleeping Area contests, and I will be hosting the Best Green Apparel and Best Spirit of the Holiday contests. Brian will tell you I'm sure more about his contests on his blog I'm sure, so here's what I'm talking about.
For the apparel competition, I'm not suggesting you have to dress up in a bunch of clothes to win. Be creative! And for the Spirit competition, it's simple. The whole theme is the fun that most beans have, so why can't we cats too? Let's see how you party, and the best partier wins!
We're still planning this, so more information will be coming as we get closer to it.
Remember, St Patrick's Day is only 16 days away so get ready!! We'll start accepting entries next Monday (that'll give our beans a chance to get things together better), and we'll have our decisions made no later than the big day itself!

Have fun everyone!
-Jadzia

No comments: