Tuesday, March 2, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Competition Info

Curzon: Oh my, you guys should see this. Our bean is so excited to be co-hosting her first competition! I'm not even sure she's going to let us blog much. We're excited too, especially to see everyone partying it up! All we ask is that no one gets hurt, well, seriously at least.
Jadzia: We should definitely thank Brian for helping us out on this. He's been such a great help and comic relief for us and our mom. She's been driving herself crazy trying to figure out a design for the awards and competition.
Nimbus: We all know that mom's computer skills are, well, lacking! Give her even a pencil and paper though and it's on. Well, that's if I let her do anything!
Curzon: Yeah, because you constantly grab at her and her thread if she's stitching!
Nimbus: Look who's talking, big boy! You try to eat everything you get in your mouth!
Jadzia: HEY! Enough! The point is, this is going to be such a blast next week. But we should make this known. We're not going to trove around the interwebs looking for the pics. You gotta let us know you've participated! So we're going to use our backup email account for this. We ask that you please email us a link to your post, so that we can keep track of who we've seen and who we haven't.
Curzon: And by participating, you're giving us permission to use your pictures in the awards presentation and in the event of a tie-breaker, on another post.
Nimbus: Most of all, remember to have fun! We can't wait to start receiving all the emails!

Ok, time for some words from our mom.

I am indeed psyched about this. I can't think of a bigger challenge for a semi-newbie cat blogger like me. Once again, thanks Brian for your help. I'm sure we'll be drawing upon more help along the way, but right now I just can't believe I actually came up with a good idea!
So here's the deal. Like I said we'll start taking entries next Monday. Please email them to me here, not to my normal account. If you send the links to the other account, they're likely to get lost, and we can't be having entries lost! And be sure in the email too to tell me which competition you're participating in. That'll help me get through the entries easier.
Now if you will excuse me, Curzon's very blatantly telling me he needs his claws trimmed, so let me go do that before he rips up all my carpet! I should do everyone else's while I'm at it, but that's more energy than I have atm!

No comments: