Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Howdy Again

First of all, there won't be any pictures today. But it's not like I'm hiding in bed. Actually, Curzon and I went for a wee stroll down the end of the sidewalk of our little complex here (he wasn't too happy about it, it's much too bright and noisy for him) and then we sat outside for a while and enjoyed the weather. Nimbus also went out again today, and for a little longer too! My goal is to one day have a porch cat... a cat that'll hang out with me on the porch and not just beg to come back inside! Someday... LOL
I want to congratulate all the winners and everyone who participated in the contest. Don't get too ansy to put away those cameras though! We still have a lot of blogging to do in preparation for the next holiday! Maybe we'll get to practicing our turkey dancing? Or maybe our ooo and ahhh'ing over fireworks? Hahaha... who knows when the next contest will be or who'll host it, but we all know there'll be more parties ahead!
I might take a day or two's hiatus as I try to enjoy this nice weather while it lasts. The evil weather guys are saying that this weather won't last past this week. I say shame on him! I want sunbeams forever! NO MORE SNOW!!! NO MORE RAIN!!! SUN SUN SUN!
LMAO - laters everyone.

No comments: