Monday, April 26, 2010

The Story of a Monday

Well folks, it took me all day to get myself up and moving but I finally crawled my way onto the PC. So here's how the day started....
It started with Curzon taking over the BooCave (don't worry, Nimbus took it back over this evening).
And I gotta say, for a literal shot in the dark, I can't believe I took such a good picture. He's so cute!!!!
Then Curzon joined me in bed, curling up on my lap as I watched tv...
Nestling in giving me those sweet Curry looks that is so hard for me not to just pick him up and kiss and scritch and just overdo the cuddles!
Jadzia curled up next to me (and her brother) a few minutes later...
And the Rumbles on the charging PDA (poor thing's been on so much today, with me being in bed all day).
She got her single-session quota of scritchies, after her brushing of course!
And then we all settled in for a good slumber (after I stretched out of course, my legs were getting stiff LOL). We probably stayed like that, in that exact position, for well over an hour. The news got so boring though I had to get up, as there's nothing else on!
So that's how we spent our Monday, instead of doing laundry like I should've (but who wants to do laundry in the rain)... I guess I'll do it tomorrow when it's drier. I know, it's supposed to be windy, but I'm used to that by now!
See ya'll soon!

No comments: