Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Repercussions and Updates

I discovered last night that my filters on my gmail are all fkd up. I think that must've happened when the introoder got in. To me it shows that it wasn't just a random attack by a stranger. But if you've recently been introoded upon, do go check your email settings... just to make sure everything is as it should be. I wanna smack someone hard! Oh well.
Jadzia finally came out of hiding. She couldn't resist laying on the loveseat in front of the windows. I gave her some pets on the way down to the laundry room to put load #4 in the dryer (I think that's what # it was LOL). She's shedding like a beast too, but like her brother, for some reason it can't be brushed out, it's almost as if it only comes out for a human hand lol. So I guess it's her way of conning me into giving her more attention - and I happily do!
Rumbles is having a wee poll over on his (oh ok and his brofur's) blog over which pic suits him best. You should go check it out if you haven't already.
I'm still looking for the pics of Nimbus' oily fur... I swear I took pics the last time we went through this... I know I did! He got away better than Curzon had at that time, but he still was missing a bunch of fur! Where IS that post?
I'm glad everyone liked that cute little pic from ICHC I posted this morning, I think that was a good way to start the day. But now I am off to paruse my Picasa album for this blog and see if I can find that blasted pic that way!
Edit: I found 3 pics from that time, but none of them are that good. What you can't see is that he was missing most of the fur on the outside of one of his legs and the whole base of the tail and around some to the other side. I really dropped the ball on those pics and I just didn't realize it. Either way, here they are:


No comments: