Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Burr and Awww

First of all, I want to apologize for not posting as much as I should be. It sucked bad enough the last time the PDA was down. This REALLY sucks with no wifi AND two jobs. I barely have any energy to sit in front of this computer much less when it's so ******* cold outside! When I left for work this morning it was like 17 degrees with a wind chill of like 3. I know it's not as cold as some of you are going through, but **** it's just TOO cold outside! It ALMOST makes me wish for snow rather than this! Almost... By the way, I'm loving the second job. It's dirty work, and hard work, but it's not exhausting work like my first job. I'm enjoying being away from the first job more too. I need a serious break from the place, and this is doing it without me losing money. I do hafta get them to adjust my schedule though because this body - albeit only almost 31 years old - just is too old for this crap!
One last thing for today. Anyone that knows me knows I'm a sucker for cute kittens... this one has got to be one of the cutest ones ever!
funny pictures-Itteh bitteh first time to see the sun  JUSt in time for first nap attack kitteh
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Now isn't that just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon enough. I don't forsee my PDA being wifi this year. And with the prices the way they're going, I might actually just save up the extra little bit of cash and get an axim x3 that's REALLY wifi so that the card isn't even an issue anymore!

TSB

PS: Two of you over the last few months (Fin being one of them) got a comment in on the Blogger system instead of my Discus system. Sorry for the delay in approving them - I had to make sure I could and then import them without all the other comments being replicated. Comments will appear shortly.

No comments: