Monday, January 3, 2011

Jadzia Mancat Competition Challenge #1

So the polling was tight for first place (though not many pawticipated).
The first place choice - and therefore the first challenge - is to make the most pawsome avatar of ME! Take any pic of me off of the blog and make it pawsome! Now I'm also going to make it a bit more exciting. You got THREE tries. Three different pics though. But instead of trying to leaving a comment here with a pic attached to it, twitpic me the links in twitter since you both have twitter. I will snatch the pics and post them on the blog for everyone to see. I will then decide which one from each of you I like the most and go from there.
Rumblepurr, Flufanella are you ready? I sure hope so!

3 comments:

Kittentimethree said...

The picture is Pawsome! I love cat pics. I wanted you to read this article I found http://www.felines4us.com

d'ArtagnanRumblepurr said...

Hmm...it'll have to be later in the week my dear...but I look forward to this challenge...

Lynx217 said...

You got time. Not rushing things at all.