Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Quick wee chit-chat

TSB: Well, here it is, Sunday and it's football time! But I can't bring myself to watch the Packers game. They've done so well without me watching! I guess I'm afraid I'll jinx them if I start now!
Curzon: And I'm snuggled up on the beach with my lovely Pumpkin enjoying the sand and the sun while the "queen" and her runt are stuck wif TSB in frigid Pennsylvania!
Nimbus: Yesh, yesh, so what? I have a nice thick blankie, that's all I need. I'm not a wimp like you two black cats are!
Jadzia: *thwap* I am no wimp, little man. You may be bigger than me, but remember this: I gave you life, and just as sure I can take it back too!
TSB: There will be NONE of that in this house, Queenie. Just plant your butt right back here next to me and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Curzon: Oh by the way, happy birthday, Pandafur! I hope you get to enjoy it to the fullest, and may there be many, many more to come!
Nimbus: Oh some of you are prolly wondering what we did for TSB's birthday. Well, if you count nursing her back to health the day afterwards, well, that's what we did! It's been working too. Thanks everyone for the purrs!
TSB: Yes, folks, thank you indeed. I have a coworker that's been out almost all week sick. It's a pain in the rear, but I know I have it lucky that I know how to fight the stomach bug. I guess it comes with (unwanted) experience!
Jadzia: Too bad TSB's internal heater didn't stay on. She was so wonderful to snuggle with (once she quit moving) that night!
TSB: YOU are supposed to be keeping ME warm, not the other way around, Queen or not!
All of us: Once again, a furry, FURRY happy birthday to our dear furiend Pandafur! We will see you all again soon!

4 comments:

Lynx217 said...

I feel speshul! A comment from Herman's mom!!! *purrs* hope all is well wif Herman! *pawhugs* to you and ur mom!

Karen Jo said...

Stay nice and warm snuggled up in your blankie.

Brianfrum said...

We are gonna watch some football too. Keep warm up there gang!

Pandora said...

Thanks you for teh birthday wishez, Iz so happy you came to Pussycatisland, having furrends to celebrayt wiv iz teh speshalist thing xxox