Monday, February 28, 2011

Nimbus Update...

...or lack thereof.
He's still holding steady, showing signs that he's still got "it" - hovering wif HIS hoomin (Mr. Cat), biting on the plunger part of his needle (fink he trying to say somefing? MOL), all his NORMAL things he likes to do...
Except he's low on energy, low on appetite, and obviously in some respiratory difficulty. I wish I knew what to do for him but I don't, not short of what I've already done. His appointment is coming - albeit not soon enough for him OR my nerves! We are taking it very easy on the boy - no play, no wrasslin'... Nothing to make him breathe any harder. He was hand-fed after his shot, and he LOVED that - as he always does. But I just wish I could whisk him off to a magical place and heal him from all of this! I miss my BooBoo, Mr. Security Cat MOL!
I will keep you posted - for better or worse. And those tweeps that are also bloggers, IF I have @chloetoby update u tweeps, I might ask her to ask one of you to update the blogosphere too. Brian, this is most likely to be you since you're on more than most at that time... But Mario it could be you too! Right now let's just hope it's nothing we can't knock out of him quick and the update will be GOOD news!

TSB

7 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

I'm sorry...With Annie's illness and passing, I've been out of the loop and didn't realize Nimbus wasn't well. The boys are sending their loudest purrs and I'm sending universal healing Light that all will be well. (((Hugs))) to you too, because I know how very stressful a sick, beloved companion is.

Lynx217 said...

It ok sweetie this just developed last Thursday, so it's not like you've been out of the loop for long. We still miss Annie tremendously.

Brianfrum said...

Purr to Nimbus. Let me know if you need me to do anything as far as updating.

Pumpkin said...

I'm purring like crazy for Nimbus to be ok. <3 to you all.

Pumpkin said...

I'm purring like crazy for Nimbus to be ok. <3 to you all.

mariodacat said...

I so hope my pal will be okay. M is still saying purrayers and I'm still purring ever so loudly too. He just has to get over dis. HUGS

mariodacat said...

I so hope my pal will be okay. M is still saying purrayers and I'm still purring ever so loudly too. He just has to get over dis. HUGS