Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pics!

OMC can u believe dis? I wanted to get it in one shot but I couldn't. So here goes...

A Nimbus Sandwich! MOL to see mom and son THIS close is rare. They were TOUCHING! And she was ok with it until she got up and realized how close he was, hissed at him and jumped down!
As some of u on Twitter found out today, Nimbus isn't feeling well and is goign to vet Weds evening. It could be a severe URI (in which case, good luck wif that cause AB's aren't working too well right now), something else in his lungs, or his HCM coming back. He scared the living beegeebers out of me today and that's hard to do anymore. Hopefully it's just a hairball that doesn't want to come out.
And we got our #nipclub car today!
So if you will pardon Curzon, he has to take his lady out on a cruise! I don't think we'll be seeing him or Pumpkin the rest of the night, knowing them two. But he had to be the driver, cause he the only one medically cleared to drive and able to be sober (Jadzia gets trashed EVERY nipclub, it's those niptinis she loves so much)!

4 comments:

Brian Frum said...

I missed that news on Twitter, my best purrs to Nimbus! Hey, nice ride!

d'ArtagnanRumblepurr said...

I got cuddles for Miss Jazzy...

d'ArtagnanRumblepurr said...

I got cuddles for Miss Jazzy...

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

We are hoping the best for Nimbus.