Friday, June 29, 2012

Final pics

By no means am I saying that that's all the pics I took... just that these are the best. You see today his big eyes and coon cheeks. I love seeing pics of other coonies like dante and rumbles and seeing the resemblance... esp in a particular kitten rumbles pic that shows off the big ears! Haha until I saw that pic I thought curry was the only cat that spent his whole life growing into his ears! I will hafta do a similar shoot with jaz - when its not so blastedly hot outside. Last I saw was only 90 here... but dewpoint of 73 and heat index of 100. If it wasn't so humid outside it wouldn't be hot to me. But that being said... bleh. Purrs to everyone baking and especially those in so many states facing down wildfires.




3 comments:

BrianFrum said...

Those are terrific and we voted, the eyes have it!

d'ArtagnanRumblepurr said...

Awwwwww! We coonies are CUTE!

d'ArtagnanRumblepurr said...

Aww, we coonies are CUTE!