Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Happy Gotcha Day Curzon and...

Wow. How time flies...
It seems like yesterday I first saw his little body, nearly dead, covered in fleas and oil and other assorted filth.
No one had a choice. I took one look at him, tore him out of the guy's hands and ran him off to the bathroom where I proceeded to bathe him for what seemed to be hours until the white bathtub was literally black from all the filth on him. But that's history. Today is his day.
Today the blog is his. I will let him speak.





15 years...
I had a singular mission.
Find a human for me and my sisfur.
Not any ordinary human...
I was told that I was needed.
And my mission was to find her.
Yes she saved me.
But I saved her too.
That's what love does.

So today, 15 years later...
I have a singular mission again.
You all know I have a beautiful ladycat...
One whose beauty does not compare.
Who makes a mancat like me flutter
And wonder how she can love an old mancat like myself.

So today, I have to make things proper.
It's not right...
I should've said this... asked this... years ago.
No wonder who Nimbus inherited this from...
So please my lovely Zoe...


No comments: