1. Save the cats.
a. Set up a no-kill cat shelter for unwanted cats, especially sick ones. FIV and FeLV ok.
b. Completely fund wild animal - especially cats - conservation organizations.
2. College fund for my cousins' kids
3. Find and relocate my uncle so he's closer to me.
4. Buy a house out in the middle of nowhere with over 100 acres for reason 1a.
5. Buy the man every cd he ever wanted.
6. Fly in friends for a big ol' blog-fest in Historic Philadelphia.
7. Yearly trips to exotic places:
a. African savannah - to see the cheetahs
b. Vegas - so my better half can see the laser light show
c. Snake River Canyon, Twin Falls, Idaho - perfect summer getaway
8. Pay off debts for all close family
9. Winter house somewhere warm
10. Take care of some very special people.
11. On-call vet for all 1a cats and my cats.
12. End health care crisis for US kids
13. End starvation for US kids, then spred overseas
14. Buy Venezuela off of Chavez and help the poor. Make the rich work.
15. Totally fund Hydrogen-fuel technology to shove the oil back down Iran's throat.
16. Give the military a 150% pay raise. Privates should start out at 50k once they deploy.
17. Minimum salary for teachers 75k
18. Build the D*** US/Mexico fence!!
19. Computers for every child with encyclopedias, ebooks, educational games...
20. Free basic pet insurance for the first 2 pets for deserving but poor families.
Needless to say this list is not complete nor in any specific order, except 1a. I MUST save the cats!!!!! *sigh* I'll do what I can. I saved two. Perhaps the start is in the various Trap-Neuter-Release programs. But I'm going to need to hit the lottery so big I'm almost as rich as Bill Gates if not more to do all I want to do!!